Snoop Dogg recently sold his famous song “Drop It Like It’s Hot” to the not-as-gangsta Hot Pockets, and even made a music video out of it! Watch it and you won’t be able to stop yourself from wanting a hot pocket. But he’s not the only musician who should sell out. Here are 10 other songs that would make you want to buy a product if used in their ad.
1. Snoop Dogg’s “Drop it like it’s hot” for Hot Pockets
2. Luniz’s “I got 5 on it” for Subway With His Footlong
3. Steven Tyler & Aerosmith’s “Janie’s got a gun” for The NRA
4. Jerry Lee Lewis’ “Great Balls of Fire” for Valtrex
5. Metallica’s “Enter the Sandman” for NyQuil
6. Beyonce’s “Single Ladies (Put a ring on it)” for NuvaRing
7. Khia’s “My neck, My back” for IcyHot
8. Alicia Keys’ “Fallin’” for Viagra
9. Micheal Jackson’s “Black or white” for Oreos
10. Nirvana’s “Rape Me” for Todd Akin Campaign Ad
Editor’s Note: We’ve teamed up with HollywoodLeek.com to bring your some of the funniest satire stories that should definitely get your smiling. So whenever you see the logo above at the bottom of any article or story, you’ll know to expect something over the top and satirical from the brilliant minds over at The Hollywood Leek. Some of these are close to the truth….like Snoop Dogg, but 50 Cent got left out oddly enough.
Snoop Dogg Pocket Like It’s Hot – Best Movies Ever