Ridley Scott has taken over seven massive soundstages in Toronto for the next few weeks as he’s quietly begun shooting his sci-fi opus ‘Prometheus’ with Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbinder and Charlize Theron.
- Thankfully ‘The Hangover Part III’ Is End Of Franchise: Yes It’s That Bad Review
- Dwayne Johnson & Vin Diesel’s ‘Fast & Furious 6′ Delivers What You Expect: Review
- ‘Devil’s Knot’ First Look: Reese Witherspoon As Emotional Pam Hobbs
- Rafael Nadal Takes Italian Open But Will Novak Djokovic Beat Him At French Open?
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley & Lisa Edelstein May 21, 2013 Birthday Horoscope
- Former UK Cabinet Minister Confuses Gay Marriage With Incest 21 May, 2013
- Pope Francis Fell Asleep In Church This Weekend. Now He’s An Exorcist? 21 May, 2013
- Priests Get Away With A Lot, But Stealing Sermons Is A No No 21 May, 2013
- When You Have To Shush The Bank Teller, You’re Robbery’s Going Bad 21 May, 2013
- Head Teachers Think Kids Need To Learn All About Porn, But Don’t Show Them 21 May, 2013