Kia Motors, Facebook and Spotify are doing an automotive first with their ‘“Best Songs with your Windows Down” playlist‘. It’s a one of a kind online playlist where all of you can add that killer song you love to crank up anytime of the year when you’ve got the windows down. Even when it’s cold and wintery, there’s just some songs that make you feel compelled the have the wind blowing in your face and hair while the sound just makes you feel good.
It’s pretty simple, and I know you all have a couple minutes to try and make some history. To add to this killer playlist that anyone would want to hear when driving around in the all-new Kia Rio subcompact, songs from Spotify’s library of more than 15 million tracks can be submitted for the playlist until April 15, and will remain on the Spotify platform indefinitely. So you’ve got a little bit of time, but get to it if you want to have your voice heard in your choice of music. The playlist submissions on the Kia Rio Facebook page started in February, and more than 1,100 songs have already been submitted for the playlist on Spotify, with over fifteen hours of music that you can check out after you submit your song.
So here’s how you can be part of history:
- Go to Kia Rio’s Facebook Page and find favorite song that you love to play when the windows of your car or down…or that song that makes you put those windows down!
- Once you choose the song that makes you want to get those windows down, enter your name and email and click “submit!”
- If you click on “view playlist” you can see what everyone else has chosen and feel superior at your taste in music!
* Quick FYI! You’ll have to download Spotify to hear the playlist, but since all you readers have your fingers on the pulse, I’m sure you already have it!
* Don’t forget to choose the application “Spotify” when the new application tries to launch
I’m sure some of you are wondering what song I chose so you can see it on the image above. You can roll your eyes and wonder what the heck we’re thinking, but ‘Sweet Home Alabama’ is just that song that I love hearing with the windows all down speeding down the coastal highway. That one just does it for me, but you can comment below and tell me which song you chose for the playlist and tell me how much more superior your taste in music is.
Miss Sashay brought this playlist to our attention after she bough a new Kia Rio last January and is loving it! I went for a ride with her, and one of the things I really liked was the UVO system that’s voice activated so you can tell it what you want to hear and program it without taking your hands off the wheel. The way she drives, I’m so thankful this will help keep her hands safely there! The video below will better who that off. For a car that’s this affordable, it comes with some sweet extras, and the Voice-Activated UVO Infotainment System powered by Microsoft is worth it.
So that’s our lastest fun find thanks to Miss Sashay so pick out the song that just makes you feel so free when the windows in your car are down and let us know which one does it for you.